Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Kya Mujhe Pyaar Hai/Lagta Khuda ka nek irada hai...

This video is one of my favorites.
For those that arent into hindi/urdu and need a explanation of lyrics... talks abt falling in love etc.

This has lyrics like "Kya Mujhe Pyaar hai ? Lagta Khuda ka Nek Irada hai... kal ka fakir aaj shehzaada hai"
Translation: "seems by God's Good Intentions I'm in love... yesterday's Fakir is today's Crown Prince"
(Fakir = wandering holy-man who survives by begging for alms)

Love the lyrics coz I'm a technology buff and I love disruptive technologies that change the faces of markets, challenge status quo and throw up new kings... and yeah, at some level, love is the ultimate disruptive technology!!! That makes folks break old bonds and create new relationships...

Enjoy the beautiful video folks... and if there's someone that's not soo much into the hindi/urdu lyrics and wants a translation... comment me... and I'll do the honours!!!

And for folks that're heavy into music trivia; someone explain to me the caption this video had on you tube.

"The remix video of the song "Kya Mujhse Pyar Hai" from Woh Lamhe. And before anyone decides to bombard this one with comments - YES, I realize the song is a copy of Tak Bisakah by Peter Pan. Don't state the obvious."
[You Tube Caption for the above video]

Who's 'Tak Bisakah' and WTF's 'Peter Pan' ???? Drop me a comment, I'd love to hear the funda behind these names/words...

aaaa

zzzz

No comments:

Post a Comment